Music world production house

Hello All!

My name's Habibur Rahman, I'm an experienced DJ, Producer, and Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Audiomack, Deezer, ReverbNation, Jamendo, SoundClick, TuneIn, Bandcamp, NoiseTrade, Musicovery, LivexLive, Myspace, iHeartRadio, Gaana, Napster Promoter. I've been in the music industry for over 7 years, and I own a label/network on all music sites. I have numerous contacts within the all music site scene and am very experienced with all music site marketing. I look forward to working together with you and getting your track out there! Below is a description of some of the sites...

 SoundCloud is an online service works by users who upload music for you to listen for free. You can search for artists, songs, bands, tracks, and podcasts and explore music by genres, or check out what’s trending. You can follow your friends or other users with similar taste of music, or create your playlists. You can order me the work of this site.


Mixcloud is a place for long-form audio, such as DJ’s music sets, podcasts, radio shows. It’s a great website for neverending playlists playing on the background for hours and hours. You can also create your playlists here. You can order me the work of this site.


TuneIn is a free music streaming website. It’s simple to find local and global radio stations there. Radio stations can be searched by song, sports, news, talk genres and you will get results ranging from rock to religious music and business news among others. You can order me the work of this site.


Deezer is very similar to its competitors, Spotify and Last.fm. You can listen to 35 million songs here, sprinkled with short ads in between. Sign in to choose artists you like, and they reciprocate with genres you might like. You can also listen to playlists created by other users. You can order me the work of this site.

Musicovery is a bright and colorful website that allows you to find music appropriate to your current mood. There is a mood chart in the form of a grid. Pick a mood and it will suggest music for you. You need to register to shuffle songs and ban songs you don’t like. You can order me the work of this site.

LivexLive is a radio-style website, but unlike, for example, Pandora, listeners are not restricted to only being able to listen to radio stations. On Slaker you can listen to different playlists created by their experts. You can order me the work of this site.


Gaana is a commercial music streaming service providing free and licensed music. Launched in 2011, the website had a huge collection of English and Bollywood music to choose from. You can order me the work of this site.

How does it work?

I will be sending you links or screenshots that will show you the progress I've made with your track, and they shall serve as "receipts" of sorts for your ease of mind.

Can you promote more than 1 track at a time?

If you're interested in doing a bulk order (more than 1 Soundcloud track), I can do that as well! Just send me a message so we can discuss the details.

Organic Music Marketing® is a marketing and promotion agency based in Atlanta, GA. Our goal is to strictly offer marketing services to artists that truly deliver results and lead to a return on investment. 

We specialize in effective music promotion and marketing. Our services range from playlist campaigns, influencer marketing, social media advertising, and music video promotion. Sowing the seeds of passion until it cultivates into the sweet sounds of success.

I hope you work on all the above sites. I'm ready to do all your music promotion work. Contact me at mail- habibfiverr2020@gmail.com

Give me your music promotion work to any music site...

Share:

5 comments:

  1. Looked very nice. From the point of view of writing, I realized that this person knows all the work of music promotion. I am personally contacting me for music promotion work and I request everyone to contact this person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is difficult to find the right person at the present time. This is the first time I saw such an informative site. I think all the work can be found on this site. I realized on this site that huge work like music promotion is possible by one person. I urge everyone to visit this size.

    ReplyDelete

If you have any doubts. Please let me know.

Hot Widget

recent/hot-posts

Header Ads Widget

Responsive Advertisement

BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Subscribe Us

Ad Space

Responsive Advertisement
music production companies

Popular Posts

Music world production house
Music World Work
Beast Quality Mixcloud Promotion Work